Sunday, July 04, 2004

Eiffel Tower Rock

The last two days have probably been the best of my life. Valleyfair was freaking epic, with the non stop running from ride to ride. I conquered my horrid fear of the rollercoaster by riding Wild Thing right off the bat, and every ride after that was a lot simpler. Last night was the party to end all parties at my crib. Leslie, Cassia, and Ben Swanson show up out of the blue, and I was pumped as all hell. Drank way too much Captain Coke. Swam in the pool with Quade and Steele at 4AM while G-Fab and Hill had a long heart to heart on my patio. Hill also earned a new nickname in his long list of nicknames, Donkey Kong. And Dustin Michael Moore showed us how you can bring a bit of France to your homes right here in the United States with his funny ass Eiffel Tower demonstration. I hope I never see that tower ever again.

No comments: