Thursday, July 08, 2004

Just A Lookin For A Kiss

Not too much going on lately. My boy Nick called and told me we need to see "King Arthur" because he wants to bone Kara Knightley. I am pumped as hell for "Anchorman" on Friday, but I may go see both because I too wouldn't mind that hot Brit looking all slutty and medieval. Finished "Please Kill Me" and wished it was about, oh, 2500 pages longer. The debauched tales of smack shooting and fist-fucking made me realize why I love punk music but would never want to live the lifestyle. Got so pumped, in fact, that I bought the first New York Dolls album today along with ordering the first Stooges and "Fun House". I always wanted to buy both, but the book pushed me over the edge. Oh, and I made my triumphant return to Pizza Luce with the Starbucks crew and dined on the decadent Baked Potato Pizza, which caused a joygasm. I also found out that they still make Arizona Tea in bottles, which was a fave of mine as a kid in the Mid-90s. Ran out to Super America and bought some Blueberry Green Tea and discussed low carb bullshit with the cashier for 5 minutes. Tomorrow will consist of more tea buying and listening to the new Mase jam, which is inescapable.

No comments: