Friday, July 02, 2004

A Needle In The Camels Eye

This may be my last post ever, as I am going to Valleyfair in about an hour and fully expect to die on one of the rollercoasters of a massive embolism. Anyways, it will be an interesting way to go. All my friends and co-workers can say that they were there the day Fake Eyecold died on Wild Rails. Today was a wonderful last day, if it is to be the case. I BEAT QUADE!!! By two strokes none the less. I also had a wonderful green apple smoothie from Coffees Of The World, and Quade saw the hurt at the Mobile on Noble. Dece farm paycheck, no need to worry about the starlight admission price, and I'm coming home with a fucking UNC Tar Heels ball on one arm and a lady on the other. Hot Shit. Plus, I saw the Who's Johnny video with the Gutes cardboard cutout and the fake J5. Where the fuck were Los Locos?

No comments: