Sunday, July 11, 2004

Talk Show On Mute

Worked all fucking day. Came home and hid from the whole extended fam in my dungeon of a room watching "The Natural" not once but one and a half times. The only highlight was going to Cheapo and buying "A Crow Left of the Murder" by Incubus, "Look What the Cat Dragged In" by Poison, "Youth and Young Manhood" by Kings of Leon, "The Love Movement" by A Tribe Called Quest. And NOW 5. They were all $3, except Incubus and Kings of Leon. And I pitched in for my brothers b-day present, which was the Misfits box set. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered on Poison and NOW 5. I think the whole concept of NOW is fantastic. Horrible nonsensical popmuzik that is way too catchy for its own good that can be bought cheaply. I'd never pay full price, but I have loved NOW since I read about the English version in 9th grade. Anyways, my brothers chinchilla is showing us his junk in some sort of man love mating thing that he always does, so I'm going to go eat some more Dairy Queen cake if its not gone.

No comments: