Friday, July 09, 2004

I Know What Love Is, Whats it to You?

Just got done watching "Pumping Iron" which is the funniest documentary of all time. Arnold Schwarzenegger says classic lines like "When I lift weights, its like I'm coming, I come at the gym and I come when I have sex at night," and "Babys drink milk. I drink beer." He also smokes a joint at a party wearing a homeade "Arnold Is Numero Uno" T-Shirt. The man is such an asshole to everyone, no wonder he got into politics. On that subject, I got pumped when Kerry picked Edwards for his running mate. I like Edwards policies on college tuition. One of them says that for 16 hours a week of volunteer time, your first two years at school are paid for. He was my choice in the primaries, and his appointment as running mate makes my vote for Kerry seem all the more logical. Looking forward to "Anchorman" tomorrow night.

No comments: