Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I've Been Around This Lonely Place Before

Sweet god damn, I am tired. Up til 6 last night. Went and shot some freaking pool with Kat from Starbucks and saw that Rollie fuckwad from high school mackin on some underage ass. God, he's still a triple chinned bitch. I think that he recognized me and wanted to talk but wouldn't say anything. Then I went to Perk Dog and saw Millas drama crew which consisted of "Wink-Wink" and Chenna. Laughed so damn hard thinkin about Geoff's Kenna remix and whatnot when I saw them. Really pissed off that my window fell in the doorframe of the Focus and I have to drive the green and red Convo vans, but it gives me an op to listen to the old skool mixes LuPac made in the nine-nine. I forgot how killer "Killer Crush" by Millencolin and "Don't Open 'Til Doomsday" by the new shitty Misfits were. Even old NOFX and AFI don't sound that bad when tied with the memories of playing Front Mission 3 in my bedroom or going to N-Town with Kyle Bobby and Mike Gale and Radam. Well, the Radam part isn't a good memory. BUY THE STOOGES FIRST TWO CD'S!!!! They are fucking brilliant and, in the words of Ryan Adams, "They make me want to smoke bones and dance crazy." Lets just say that it is so primal, so raw and real that it makes me want to bite into a rare steak and feel the blood pour down my gullet. Off to The Starbucks now, I guess.

No comments: