Monday, July 19, 2004

Without You, Woman, The World Comes Down On Me

The craziest weekend ever just concluded, and I am so shocked that I survived it all. The double bombshells dropped on Saturday were only added to by strange reports coming out of Northern Minnesota tonight.  Sweet damn, the words "Polaroid Camera" are now infamous, and J.A.H. will never be made fun of for Ash-Bash I by me ever again.  Pete said it best when he said that no story will ever match the biggest Farm Scandal ever again.
 
I saw "I, Robot" tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will Smith can be a fine action star when he wants to be. I even enjoyed the robot Sunny, I found him to be less gimmicks than Jar-Jar and not as killable as E.T. The only downside on the movie was that I saw it at Fucking Regal Cinemas.
 
Regal is the theatre from hell after 7 PM. Tonight, my movie experience was interrupted by some asshole talking to his life partner about letting the fucking dog out as the opening credits rolled, some woman taking her five year old to the bathroom interrupted the car chase, and a bunch of people talking to the screen at most scenes. God, I hate that fucking theatre. The concessions suck dick, the people are unhelpful, and as Jeff pointed out, its right on a major bussing route, so all the stoned assholes come there. Showplace is my ultimate theatre, but I only go there during the day. I heard at night its a bunch of Coon Rapids trash. Champlin is nice because no one goes there, but theres always the chance of seeing Ted Anderson and his gaggle of 15 year old bitches. The upside to Champlin is that the hotties from the class of 2003 go there. But I have to pick Showplace as my fave rave.
 
Not pumped for work tomorrow.  I hate/love morning shifts because I actually have a day ahead of me. Maybe Ill go see Napoleon Dynamite or Anchorman tomorrow night. And the big big game is Friday. Jeff and Quade, Team Eickholt will fuck you up.


No comments: