Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yeah, I Said You're Fat...

I was studying for this hard ass Physchology of Advertising test that I am bound to fail, and I came across Heavyweights on TBS. This is one of those Disney movies that you cannot stop watching. The fat kids run amok at a Summer camp run by Ben Stiller as an unfunny nut job. Ben Stiller has a reoccuring theme in his movies. He always plays a fitness crazed nutjob or a model or just an average dude. The thing is, Ben Stiller is neither good looking or in tip top shape. And the average guy I know is not a nebbish Jewish guy from New York making six figures. Too much thinking. Anyway, the movie is amusing. Early 1990s fashions were horrendus, and being a bit of a heavyweight at the time, I recall rocking the large ass T-Shirts with shitty sports teams on them. Never with the hooded T-Shirts though. I avoided them like the plague.

No comments: