Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tattoo You

Got my tattoo last night. It turned out really really good. Zachs old school Twins logo turned out better than I ever thought it could. And, contrary to the popular belief, I didn't cry like a bitch. Good times. I was tired as hell this morning though and I don't really remember my opening shift. That shit lasted five hours and it is a blur.

I guess Weezer has a new single out called "Beverly Hills." My brother Jordan heard it and he said that Rivers trys to rap or something, but I am not that fearful. They have never released a bad song...EVER! Few bands can claim that one. Fuck, even Pearl Jam has "Bugs" and "The Red Dot" which actually really is a red dot on the CD case. And they are coming in concert to First Ave. on May 3rd. I'm there.

No comments: