Sunday, March 27, 2005

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror

I never need the companionship of a woman again because I have the Michael Jackson trial and his overall weirdness. This will keep me satisfied for as long as I live. I get so pumped when I see the new Jacko news, and there is so much of it. Here is some quotes from an interview with Rev. Jesse Jackson. This is the kind of stuff that gets me through. Why would Jesse Jackson interview this creep?

MJ:``I gain strength from God. I believe in Jehovah God very much"
Jehovah God? Isn't it the God Jehovah?

MJ:``Elizabeth Taylor used to feed me, to hand-feed me, at times"
What an image!!


``I was coming out of the shower and I fell and all my body weight - I'm pretty fragile - all my body weight fell against my rib cage,'' Jackson said. ``And I bruised my lung very badly.''
Sham-on, Sham-On!

However, he said he believes he is just the latest of several ``black luminaries'' to be unjustly accused, citing former South African President Nelson Mandela and former heavyweight boxing champions Muhammad Ali and Jack Johnson as others.
Bitch, you are not black. And Muhammad Ali and Nelson Mandela were persecuted for religious/political beliefs. You fucked little boys in the ass and gave them "Jesus Juice." You deliusional tard.

No comments: