Saturday, March 12, 2005

Welcome To The Real World She Said To Me

The last episode of the Philadelphia Real World is hella gay. Oooh, whaaa, I fell in love with some hot chick who lives in the same house as me for six months. Not very hard, I bet. If I lived ate and breathed the same air as anyone for six months I would probably want to have relations with them. The whole show is designed for one couple to develop- thats the way it has been since the beginning. If you are both so in love with each other, try a long distance relationship or something. Come on, do you expect me to believe this shit?

Also, a strange question posed to me today randomly: Would you rather have sex with Whoopi Goldberg or Bruce Villanche if forced to choose at gunpoint. I picked Villanche.

Oh, and you can still post on my site, even if you want to talk shit about my friends...

No comments: