Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lovers Forever, Face To Face

Spring has sprung, and so am I. J/K. I always wanted to use that line somehow. Anyways, spent the last three days working shit shifts and studying for a myriad of tests. In the meantime, I walked to class on the first nice day of the season bumping "Pet Sounds" all the way there. Then yesterday, I skipped my first class and rambled about the neighborhood listening to the new Beck album. I really like it. I bought the "book" version along with J.A. Hill the other day. Jeff didn't want to buy it originally because it wouldn't fit into a theoretical CD shelf he someday may have. Also bought the Bravery. Good shit also, although I am scared this new synth trend will soon tire me. Hopefully not, as I am digging it hardcore. Oh, and on Monday I sat in my room alone and listened to "Dirty" by Sonic Youth two times in a row. It was a tad depressing.

No comments: