Friday, April 22, 2005

Those Were The Best Days Of My Life

I was sick as a dog today and still don't feel good. Of course I mustered up the strenf to go to Cheapo tonight when Jeff called though. I bought some good stuff, but Jeff for once one upped me. He found the N.E.R.D album where Spymob doesn't play and it is only loops. It has a different track listing and is also equally kick ass. I was so pumped. Then we saw this really really (I mean a 10 plus) hot chick standing on the corner, and I offhandedly said, "Look at that ass" to Jeff, forgetting that his window was down. Oh, well. She was hot and I am sure that she knew that she had a wonderful ass.

MIX 104 is dead. Boo fucking hoo. They played the same ten songs over and over. I hate "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc and so should everyone else. Jack 104 sounds really promising. I heard (in a row) "The Glamorous Life" by Sheila E, "Show Me The Way" by Peter Frampton, and "Friday I'm In Love" by The Cure. The last one made me roll down the windows, turn the volume up to 40 and sing at the top of my lungs. Who would have thought that a song by the gloomy Cure could be so life-affirming? I felt the fresh cool Spring air on my face and reminisced.

No comments: