Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Advantage, Jigga

99 Problems but a bitch ain't one. He only names like five problems in the song. And I don't think I would have any problems with Beyonce either, except for the problem of adequately sexually pleasing her. I would have no clue. Anyways...

My freaking I Pod only plays the same thing over and over again. I have heard "Solaris" by Failure and "Faithfully" by Journey five times each in the last two days. And then it won't shuffle onto certain songs ever. I waited over a month to hear "Kissing The Lipless" by the Shins. Minor quibbles, I guess.

God, I am so fucking sick of school. Thats all I got. I feel worthless because all I do is work and go to class. I am doing ok in class, just bored and eager for summer.

Softball started on Saturday. I didn't attend practice, but I was informed that I will be playing first base and batting in the middle somewhere. I also found out we do not have to pay for uniforms, but alas, we do not have a team name yet. Soon, hopefully.

No comments: