Saturday, February 26, 2005

Oh, I'm Still Alive

Got a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. I was pretty frigtened that I would die while I was under, but I was ok. The only scary part was when I heard that they wake you up and you really have no control over what you say. With my luck, of course, I got the only cute nurse ever. So I spent the whole pre-surgery trying to tell myself not to hit on the nurse when I was all looped up.

Well, I didn't. but I did make an ass of myself. Before the surgery, I had talked with said nurse about how lame Cities 97 was and how they only play Dido. Well, I guess that I sang Dido's "Thank You" to the nurse as she helped me down the hall. Also, I yelled, "I feel like I am high" a bunch too.

The good news is that I am not in that much pain right now (the Vicodin helps that). The bad news is that I haven't eaten any solid food for three days and I am downing pudding like a mo fo. I am so freaking hungry. I think that I am going to venture out soon and see "Constantine."

No comments: