Wednesday, February 23, 2005

You'll Kick The Bucket and I'll Swing My Legs

KINGS OF LEON "A HA SHAKE HEARTBREAK IS ONLY $7.99. BEST ALBUM OF 2005!!!!!
Go buy it, it will kick your ass in the most sexual of ways.

Fuck Shia LeBouef. This kid thinks hes so fucking cool. I saw him on Carson Daly tonight talking about how his dad rolled tons of joints for the Doobie Brothers and how he grew new strains of pot. He also said that Fiddy's lyrics fell off and that the Game sucks. Hes pumped about the new Joe Budden. Fucking amatuer. YOU STARTED ON A DISNEY PROGRAM!!! Whats the deal with these Disney kids coming out and acting hard? I guarantee that this kid will not have a career in five years. Watch.

Hooked up my dads turntable in my room so I could listen to some albums I bought. I listened to the Beach Boys "Surfs Up" album and it was the shit. So not Beach Boys and weird kidlike lyrics about protecting your feet and being trees. Also, listened to Adam and the Ants "Prince Charming" which may be the biggest piece of shit album ever. I bought it for the cover, although "Stand and Deliver" is a good song. Also dug through my moms albums and found a weird Pink Floyd album called "A Nice Pair." Turns out it is their first two albums in a gatefold set. I got uber pumped, as Peter Harold turned me on to "Piper at the Gates Of Dawn." Good stuff. Can't wait to wake up and blare "More Than A Feeling."

No comments: