Monday, February 07, 2005

Yo, I Can't Even Watch The Super Bowl!

Pats win, but not by the 25 that I predicted. Sad. Still, a very good game. The Simpsons and American Dad were both pretty good because they both did a good job shitting on conservatives. The Simpsons had Flanders make "The Passion of Cain and Abel" and made it violent as hell. Then they had spinning headlines that said "Massachusetts Has Gay Marriage" and "Stem Cells Cure Alzheimers" thrown in randomly. And Tom Brady on a Segway saying "Everyone sucks but me." Good stuff.

I didn't say I had a crush on Miss Piggy, as reported by Brandon Quade. I was just wondering if anyone had a crush on her as a kid. Honest question, I think. I wonder if Quade will tell Piggy that I had a crush on her, too? Hopefully, as any publicity is good publicity.

One more farm shift to go. Kinda sad to leave, but the place just feels weird now with all the new kids and stuff. I look back on the good times fondly, but there seem to be less and less of those lately. Still will keep in touch with the true bleievers, though.

The dude who pissed on Santa and then ruined the ladies gate (as reported by FOX 9 after the Super Bowl) is my new hero. Anyone who puts cameras on their home deserves to be vandalized. And wouldn't it be funny if conservative Rupert Murdoch found out that FOX 9 was playing "Brass Monkey" on their broadcasts?

No comments: