Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Apology

I feel like a complete fucking ass for my actions on Friday night. I am not going to drink like that ever again, and I apologize to everyone from that night. The only good that could have come from that evening would be that I have prioritized my life. I cannot drink like that. I just can't. My friends can, but I am better off not having alcohol in my life to the point where I cannot remember what I did the night before. I hurt myself pretty badly and broke my phone, and worse, I passed out outside in a snowbank. I never want to experience that ever again. I could have died, for Christs sake, and that scares the shit out of me. Honestly, when I look back on what happened, I want to cry. I feel like the worst person ever for throwing up everywhere, and I am very lucky to have had Christian there to pull my drunken ass inside so I didn't spend the whole night outside. There is nothing wrong with drinking a bit, and I will not stop doing it. I just cannot go to the point of excess that I did Friday.

No comments: