Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sooner Or Later, Love Is Gonna Get You

Not much new these days. I think that I have some sort of flu like bug because I keep feeling like shit at random times. Tests galore at school, so that has been keeping me busy, along with work. This mid-shift switch that I have started has its perks, because I get more night time, but my afternoons are shot. Opening two times a week is kinda fun as I am out before noon. I will stop this rambling, as most people don't really give two shakes bout my work sched.

I want to recommend two new CDs that I picked up this last week. "LCD Soundsystem" by LCD Soundsystem is a dance punk CD that kicks my ass and has plenty of cowbell. It rocks harder than a guitar duel between Mick Ronson and Slash. Also, "Funeral" by The Arcade Fire is fantastic, Talking Heads-esqe rock. Just beautiful poppy arthouse stuff. Go buy them. And, did you know, that the first Queens Of The Stone Age CD is out of print? What the hell? I should have bought it sooner.

No comments: