Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Young Girl, They Call Them The Diamond Dogs

Got done reading an interesting book suggested by one of my 'Bucks co-workers called "McGoorty" about depression pool hustler Dan McGoorty and his drunken escapades. Seeing as how I love the 1920's and 1930's because of the debauchery, the book was a great read. The best little story was when he met a 17 year old girl and took over her mothers house for a week with his friends of drunken fucking. Beautiful. Got me so pumped that I actually went out and played a little pool at the Billiards Cafe in bumfuck Fridley. I also have bought too many CDs lately, but I found Princes Black Album and Crystal Ball for a total of $18 bucks at Cheapo Fridley. Anyways, probably gonna have the best night of sleep ever tonight, as 50 hour work weeks drive the sleepy train like no other.

No comments: