Thursday, June 17, 2004

Lets Have a Ball And A Biscuit Sugar

Cody set out to have a "sexy party" and I'll be damned if it didn't turn out to be just that. The sight of AJ getting a fucking lapdance from not one but two girls made me leave the party before the real good stuff happened. But kudos to Cody for actually declaring it on and not allowing just a five man acoustical jam a la Tesla. To quote Quade, there were many rockstar moments, like the aforementioned Juicer pissing off the deck mid-sentence. Peter Harold is going to pray heavily for all our souls, but he once cuddled behind a dumpster with Carrot Lung and a runaway Don Shelby child, and that is a little debauched in my book. I had a fantastic time reliving old smothered and covered days at Perkins with Mr and Mrs Quade though. Quades boo gave some pointers on the ladies, which I enjoyed.

PISTONS WIN!!!! PISTONS WIN!!!!!PISTONS WIN!!!!PISTONS WIN!!!!!!!
Thats just a big fuck you to Phil Jackson, Kobe and Shaq. It didn't even take six like I predicted previously. Here's my big bold prediction for next years conference finals. Wolves and San Antonio and Detroit and Indiana again.

No comments: