Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Fuck Tha Police

The Champlin Police Department once again proves what a fine institution it is by sending 5 fucking officers to break up a party with 12 people at it. Not to mention that they gave minors and took my fucking legally gotten hooch. Those fuckers. Anyways, I still am nursing one hell of a hangover, due to the Jagermeister straight from the bottle and the beer bonging, both of which I'd never done before. And I saw the white cabinent. It was as funny as I figured it would be.

I've been listening to Billy Joel's song "You May Be Right" over and over lately. I think that it would make one of the most perfect punk covers ever, seeing as how I think that the Piano Man was aiming for that angle to begin with. Also, the new Beastie Boys album is the shit, as well.

No comments: