Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Fuck tha Haters

I am boycotting ESPN tomorrow and tonight definently. I am not prepared to hear the fucking bullshit that the talking heads are about to spew about how Karl Malone is Jesus because he took a paycut to earn a title. That is just fucking weak pandering nonsense. He is a selfish heartless vet in the twilight of a career that I once respected. Same goes for Gary Payton. And to think, I wanted the Wolves to sign Payton over Cassell, who tried his damnedest to play through two separate injuries. I usually react sadly to the elimination of one of my home teams from the conference finals (which has happened 5 times in 6 years now), but tonight I nearly cried at the determination of the Wolves to not hang their heads and to play until the last second. Next year is going to be big, really fucking big.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Whoops. I was a little off on that one. Next year was big, as in disappointment