Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Hello, Its Me

I've had a really strange obsession with early 1970s pop lately. In the past month, I have bought The Sweet, The Raspberries, Big Star and Todd Rundgren albums. I don't know what the deal is. I just figure that there is not much interesting going on with current music (besides Franz Ferdinand and that Modest Mouse song "Float On"). Its been this way for the last year, I just keep buying music from genres that I didn't listen to before.

I am also pumped as hell that the Pistons beat the Pacers tonight to win the East. My bold prediction is that the Pistons will win in 6 games. I think that yes, the lakers are "designed" to win the title, but the Pistons are going to throw defense that the Wolves just couldn't throw at them. I just wanted to go in a different direction than Steven A. Smiths Lakers ass kissing on Sports Center tonight.

No comments: