Monday, June 28, 2004

mmmm...Brass Monkey, that funky monkey

Two posts in one day, huh? Anyways, the Ash Bash lived up to some of the hype. The laundry room party was a smash just as I predicted, and the music was pretty happening. The only downer was that Kwaamar and Fetus Boy kept stealing my beer, and I think I pissed off AJ somehow. Perkins breakfast with Steele and a passed out Cody was brilliant. Coming back to the pad and having a three hour convo with a 17 year old girl who turned out to be really interesting was also a big freaking surprise. The bad news was the big ladies were in rare form with the obnoxiousness and hitting and sexual pushiness. I think that the real highlights, for me at least, were being able to talk to Steele and Leslie for extended periods of time for quite some time. For some reason, I just love the long, meaningful one on one conversations when I am buzzed or sober. It was one fantastic evening, especially for the reluctant ladykiller J.A. Hill.

No comments: