Monday, June 28, 2004

Forever In Blue Jeans

Went and saw the Darnkess on Friday with Jeff, Dustin, Cody, and Nate. They brought the rawkenest rawk that ever rawked for a whole exilerating hour, and I saw Justin Hawkins rock a fucking candy-striper catsuit and red white and blue zubaz. He even rode the roadies shoulders throughout the crowd while playing a guitar solo during "Love on the Rocks With No Ice". The crowd was amazing. There was a punk couple to my left who had a romantic slamdance to the touching "Get Your Hands Off Of My Woman (Motherfucker)". There were so many hotties that I was distracted from Justin Hawkins leading the men in the audience to shout "I love cock". After the show, when I mentioned that Neil Diamond was a huge influence on the band, two fatties yelled at me for disrespecting Neil. Then some guy with vanity plates that read "WIMMAN" also got into the Neil loving fray. That man must play Saint Paul NOW!!! Afterward, celebrated Dustins 21st at TGIFridays with Ultimate Long Island Iced Teas.

No comments: