Monday, January 17, 2005

You Know You're Semi-Good Lookin

Sorry, I haven't updated for a while, but I got a 40 gig IPod on Friday and I have been on a honeymoon with it for the last few days. The perfect companion, she doesn't talk back and plays "Maries The Name (His Latest Flame)" over and over again. God, I love this thing. It's like the biggest, best mixtape that one could imagine. I predict a fruitful union.

I also went to an amazing new(ish) restaurant this evening, Mai Village on University in Saint Paul. It served both Vietnamese food and Chinese, and it was excellent. I got the seven course beef meal, which featured a fondue pot and a mini grill at the table. Fantastic. The decor of the restaurant was unbelievable. There was a koi pond (with waterfalls) in the middle that you had to walk across to get to the main dining area. It was one of the coolest things that I have seen yet in a dining establishment. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Chinese or is looking for a unique date place.

No comments: