Friday, January 14, 2005

No Taking, No Giving

Had a fandangalastic day. Worked all day, and it flew by. Then, I went to the gym and I heard "King For A Day" by XTC on the stereo system. They didn't play "Mayor Of Simpleton" or "Senses Working Overtime" or some song everyone knows, they played the biggest shoulda been hit of 1989. If you have never heard it, download it. It sounds like a song that should be played at the end of a great John Hughes movie. Then, I got home and saw a $3500 rebate check from my leftover scholarship money sitting in the mailbox. You know what that means tomorrow...IPOD!!! Finally, and I think the 40 gig is in store. Then, I got the call from Quade to go chill with Dustin at Paul Worwas crib. Every time I see that bastard, I get sad that he has to go to Japan in a few days. Mrs. Bustin Moore is like a delicate flower that you must savor for its beauty for the precious few days it is in bloom each year. If you miss it, you truly have not lived a day.

In other news, my fam got a treadmill. Kinda pumped about that, so I don't have to go to Northwest every friggin day. But if I don't go every day, I will miss out on the weirdness that is seeing Dustin Wagner playing dodgeball against some high school girls and middle aged men. That was one weird sight, I tells ya what.

No comments: