Sunday, October 24, 2004

Work All Day For Some Old Man, You Sweat And Break Your Back

Last night I went to Team America, and I laughed so hard that I was crying at many points. The action movie song parodies are the hilarious, and the dialogue is great. I can't believe that they got away with so many gay sex references. Work today was horseshit. Some guy took offense on how I was helping another customer and then told me it was "first come, first served bud" all passive aggressively. The worst part was that he was all dressed up and whatnot like he just came from church. Ah, it seems like we have a hypoticritical Sunday Christian I thought. The best kind. It is so funny when I get shit on by customers. It's like, they cannot afford paid help to verbally belittle at home, so they come and lay into people at a service job. I do not go to this assholes job and shit on his copying or memo-ing skills or comment on how well he fucks his secretary. I also hate when parents come in and yell at their kids in front of us. It's so lame. Save it for the car, and remember, passive aggressive talk to kids just makes them think that you are a retard. Trust me, my mother did it when I was young.

No comments: