Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Our Presidents a Bush and The Vice Presidents a Dick, So A Whole Lotta Fuckin Is What We Gonna Get

I went to a meeting for work tonight, and I guess that we also have to clean the track lighting and the awnings in addition to making coffee. That is lame. I also got a text from some random email address saying "damn yankees" and asking how my morning was. I told the person that they had the wrong number, and they questioned me on it. It would be sweet if I had a stalker, especially if it were a random hot chick. Oh, and FUCK THE YANKEES just one more time. Just what I want to see, a Yanks-Cards series.

One more thing, my neighbor always puts out these crosses in his front yard saying who has died the year before around Haloween. They are always kind of political, as he is a die hard Republican. This year, he put a John Kerry cross out next to a Bush-Cheney '04 sign. Some awesome hooligan knocked all the crosses over last night. Now there is a sign in his yard saying that the premesis are monitored by security cam. What a dick. I hope the FBI sees the Kerry cross and hauls him off to jail for terroristic threats.

No comments: