Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So Take A Look At Me Now, I'm Just An Empty Face (Not The Phil Collins Version)

Whats with all the intrigue and cloak and dagger on the blogs lately? Random Cody hate on my site, random gay hate on Christians, and lack of updates on most others. This annonymous stuff should be left to the book "Primary Colors". Worked was lame, it seemed to drag on and on and on. Oh well, I had the "Left of the Dial" boxset to come home to. Eightys college rock is so hot, I love it!!! "No Thanks" and "Nuggets" are also great. I love Rhino Records more than any other label, their re-releases and comps are like no other. My brother Zach is all pumped because he is buying an IPod soon, so hes downloaded 100 songs in the last 10 hours to "prepare". I think that I would kill for an IPod. So sexxxxxy. In other news, I am failing Biology. I think that I should be studying, but fuck it, who cares?

No comments: