Saturday, October 02, 2004

I Fought The Law And The Law Won.

Interesting goings on at Starbucks today. I saw some guy run through drive-thru today around 3:30. The Maple Grove police called our store two minutes later, and said they were prusuing this guy. They found him in Poppa John's after blocking off a part of our parking lot with squads. So weird.
The debates last night were interesting. I watched the whole thing, and it made me hate Bush even more. He looked like that asshole guy in high school that you just wanna nail in the face. What really pissed me off was when he said, "I don't think about Kerry winning. I think I'm gonna win." What a cocksure prick. Kerry obviously won, but doesn't matter because there will always be holier than thou assholes and Born Agains to vote for whatever peanuts the Elephant coughs up. And quit invoking how the war will be won, Dubbya. It's going to bite you in the ass eventually.

No comments: