Sunday, October 17, 2004

I Can Feel St. Elmo's Fire Burning In Me

What to watch, a Richard Pryor comedy special on Comedy Central (uncensored) or "The 40 Most Awesomely Bad Filthy Songs" on VH1? Flippin back and forth right now. The Pryor shit is really funny. True stuff about sex and stuff. 19-8, what the hell? It's over, no chance in hell. The Yankees will win tomorrow at Fenway, which will kill all Red Sox fans. I also lost to Nick at 2K5, ending my nice little streak. That bastard. Went to Main Street Grill in M.G. It was pretty decent, kinda like a Ground Round (which used to be there). Then Jeff and I went to Cheapo and for once he found nothing. I found the first Marvelous 3 album, which was so damn hard to find. I also bought my sweetie the Pure Country soundtrack. By sweetie, I mean the only other person who liked it, being B.J. The South Park with the Jackoffasaur is on, and I've never seen it, so I've got to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CODY STEVENS IS A DIRTY STUPID FUCKIN' POTHEAD AND HIS GIRLFREIND IS A WHORE

Anonymous said...

well quade some people do not have blogs so they forget that they have to leave their name at the end of their posts.-j.a. hill

Jake said...

Yeah, who the fuck wrote that post? I'm curious to see if they will step forward.