Wednesday, October 13, 2004

He's Just A Little Tease, He's A Femme Fatale

So I guess "John The Femme" and David Guest think that everyone at the Farm calls me "Fat Jake". Little gay fucking know it all. Don't you hate it when the childern act up? Someone needs to tell A.J. that Jackass was played out in 2001 and that "Buick LeSabre" is fucking queer. I don't know whats worse, being stared at by fat desperate Maple Grove housewives or listening to the fucking Farmers talk about the motor specs on their broke ass cars. At least I don't try to supe up my bitch car (T excluded, his car isn't an Contour or a Saab.) Seriously, I honestly think that A.J. and John are walking the hollowed ground stomped on by Sam Schmitt. They are that bad. Sure, we grabbed each others asses and swung tampons over our heads and surfed on cars, but at least we did it with panache and wit. Nothing these two newbies does has any intellegence behind it. I'm sure we looked ridiculous doing the shit we did, but we never just said random shit about the older crew that we weren't friends with. The worst part was I was nice to that little fag and have given AJ the benefit of the doubt many a time. Never again. At least the Brians and Anthony are cool. Dave's kid even seems nicer than AJ and John. And A.J needs to also stop talking shit about him too. I heard him say, "Heh, I'm not short stuff anymore" right in front of the kid. What a shit.

1 comment:

Jake said...

I'm not relying on anyone