Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Keep On With The Force Don't Stop

Good Evening, Sports Fans. Earlier this evening, I brought myself into a debate. The question is this: Which is a more kid-centric beverage, Hawaiian Punch or 2% Milk? I said 2%, because it seems(to me) more kiddy. But, on the other hand, I am the only nearly 25 year old man I know who feels the need to drink a quart of Punchy's favorite beverage a week.

25-I'm already middle aged

In other local news, I finally got my turntable working-for one album. Now, instead of the left channel playing, its the right. I feel like I'm listening to KDWB in 1980 because everything is in Mono. Unlike 63 KDWB, I hate the song "You Light Up My Life." Much like old school KDWB, I do enjoy "Sad Eyes" by Robert John and "Sentimental Lady" by Bob Welch.

No comments: