Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey, Here It Comes, That Funny Feeling Again. Windin' Me Up Inside Every Time We Touch

I'm way too tired to deliver any interesting thoughts right now. Looks like my Red Sox pick was almost as good as my Cubs pick. Sadly, most of America doesn't want to watch a Indians-Rockies World Series. Well, I for one do. It's going to be fantastic. Both teams have good pitching, great offenses and the Rockies may be the best defensive team I have ever seen. It's going to be tremenjous, much like Carrie Underwood's bosom.

On a high note, the Angels did indeed score under five runs in their series with the Sox. See, I am Nostradamus.

The Cuts!(November Needs To Spawn A Monster Version)
Hang Me Up To Dry- Cold War Kids
Discovering Japan- Graham Parker
Why Can't This Be Love? - Van Hagar
I'm A Terrible Person - Rooney
That Daughtry song that continuously plays in the warehouse at work (I don't even know any words, just that it is that guy)

No comments: