Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm Takin' What They Givin'

Sorry about that Cubbies pick. I guess as a Minnesotan, I just instinctively root for teams that will break my heart and leave me wanting.

I started my new job today. It was...draining. It sucks going into a job and not knowing much about it at all right off the bat. Plus, the company had to ship out a huge amount of orders today. I felt like I was in everyone's way. But, by the end of the day, I was kind of getting the hang of things(at least I think).

Not much else. I'm digging my new house, except the sink backs up when you run the dishwasher. Oh well, pobody's nerfect (yes, that was a Simpsons reference).

The Cuts(Drunken Sing-A-Long Edition)
Don't Stop Believin'-Journey
Whatever Song Christian Did The Ric Flair Strut To
Heaven Is A Place On Earth-Belinda Carlisle
Hard Luck Woman-KISS

No comments: