Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kick, Push, Kick, Push...Coast

The Twins offer the most heartbreak ever. Sweet mother of Jesus, why can't they just get a friggin win? Oh well, it was a magical season so far, and if any one team can come back from 2-0, its them.

I had some minor surgery today (I had a cyst on my chin, for those who are interested) and it went relatively well. I'm kind of Lupe right now due to taking some sort of pain pill, which I usually hate. But the surgeon didn't think that it was cancerous or anything, so I'm happy.

I was also happy yesterday when I bought four new CDs (Jet, Hold Steady, Beck and the Killers) for about $40. I also should have picked up Sleepy Brown and the Decemberists. I can't remember there being a better release day for CDs, except when Weezers green album came out senior year. I also think Tool came out that day, but it was Lateralus, which kind of blew. Those two CDs were the first things I ever bought with my credit card.

The WWE channel is the truth. Hopefully they will be posting a new episode of Monday Night Wars soon, so I can watch the NwO form again along with Farooq wrestling in a rubber helmet.

No comments: