Friday, October 27, 2006

The McRib Is Back, And You Know It Will Never Ever Be Whack

THE McFUCKING RIB IS BACK!! The most glorious words ever typed! My day started off really shitty (I had a quiz that I was late to because of an accident in the Lowry Tunnel) but quickly turned when I happened upon the Dinkytown McDonalds. Out front a huge banner prophisized it: THE McRIB IS BACK! Oh shit, my mind was made up for lunch. The only question was this: do I eat two or three? Well, I went with two and guess what? MOUTHGASM! That's right, they are just as good as I remember them.

My joy is tempered with the sadness that will occur when McRib decides to go back to the limited time retirement home (along with OOPS! All Berries and Gingerbread Lattes). I can only wait for McRib's triumphant return next year around this time. Until then, I will continue to eat the shit out of McRib.

No comments: