Monday, December 05, 2005

Looking For Girls Who Like Boys Who Do Boys Like They're Girls

Always should be someone you really love. Thanks, Damon Albarn. I always get superfreakinpumped when I hear "Girls and Boys" by Blur. I have been on a huge Britpop kick the last week, since I bought this magazine at school that is about the history of Britpop. I bumped "I Should Coco" by Supergrass, "Dog Man Star" by (London) Suede and "Best Of" by Blur. These are all essential albums to own if you like pop music. Although "Coming Up" by Suede may be more accessible, and all the Supergrass albums are worth owning. And Blur's "Parklife" is a classic.

I had to present a diagram of the consumer purchasing process tonight, and it was funny as hell. My partners and I slacked our way through it, and I think we got an A. I also saw some Carlson School dorkass grope his girlfriends fat, gross ass. He didn't even care, he just palmed, squeezed and slapped for the world to see. What a douche.

I also concluded that my A+, #1 candy bar of all time is the Whatchamacallit. It is so damn good. Number two would probably be the Cadbury Fruit and Nut bar. English candy is better than any other foodstuff. I may have to import or get some from Canada. Why in the hell can't they come here? The Hershey Symphony bar is really good too.

Jordan hooked up the ColecoVision last night. I am eager to play some Montezuma's Revenge and some Donkey Kong Junior. River Raid and Keystone Kapers are gonna be played for effin sure also. I can't believe games can't be this fun today. Make something worth playing.

No comments: