Thursday, December 15, 2005

Out Of The Blue Clear Sky

The guitarist from the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan is now a counterterrorist expert? What the hell? I guess playing on "Reelin In The Years" and "What A Fool Believes" was really a way to train for the war on terr(George W. Bush Trademarked).

I had the best sandwich at Granite City ever today. It had ranch, guacamole and cheese on top of a fried chicken breast. I swear to Yahweh, this sandwich was the best ever. The hostess was also maybe the hottest girl I have ever seen also. Oh, and they have seasoned sour cream with waffle fries. Yep, one of the best meals of my 23 years.

I went and saw King Kong last night. It was a little long, but it had its moments. I also felt that Naomi Watts was the hottest 30s chick ever. I have a little quirk with women. I like a nice little overbite smile. Ms. Watts has a tremendous little overbite in King Kong. And Jack Black was good playing the same asshole Jack Black plays in everything. For Jeff, they have six foot long scorpions, three foot long centipedes, and these slugs that pop out of the ground and eat some dude.

For the last month, I have had the Spinners cover of "Cupid" stuck in my head.

Why does Marissa always hang out with douche bags on "The O.C.?" I think that she gives off some sort of creepy douche bag vibe or something. I haven't watched any of the shows this season, so I am a little out of the loop. But isn't Johnny a bit like Oliver with a nicer side?

I was watching Reunion (a piece, but I cannot stop watching). They played "Come Undone" by Duran Duran in the 1994 episode. Come on guys, "Come Undone" was SOOOOO 1993. Its still the shit, though.

ESPN Classic had a eight man hypothetical tournament that featured the best one on one NBA players of all time. KG made it to the finals, but got beat by MJ. The dudes who were doing the picks (Scoop Jackson and some white guy who looked straight "Queer Eye") said that KG was the best all around NBA player of all time. I think that KG beat Kobe and LeBron to get to the last round. It was sweet. They showed old school highlights where Garnett was rockin the "Wolves" jersey at home and in the blue in the Alamodome dunkin on Sean Eliott and The Admiral.

Finally, "Last Christmas" by Wham! gets me fucking PUMPED. I mean, super pumped like when I hear "Switchin To Glide" by the Kings or "Get Over You" by the Undertones. Ha Ha, not about a laday.

No comments: