Wednesday, December 07, 2005

T.R.O.Y.

I was thinking about all the crazy shit that happened to me when I was a little kid today at work over some Extra Crispy KFC. Like one time, we were playing mini golf in my friends backyard. All of the sudden, the neighbor kid came out naked. He looked at all of us, and happily said "lets play bare butt." He the proceded to take a crap on a metal slide and then slid down said slide.

Another time, I was trick or treating with some friends. Some drunk ass young couple lured us into her house by telling us to "come see mama." We agreed for some reason. Mama was an 80 year old lady smoking cigarettes and drinking Pig's Eye beer. She was also hooked up to an oxygen tank. The only thing Mama said to us was aimed at my friend Marc. He was dressed as a sausage. Mama said, "what are you, some fucking carrot or something?" We then lied and said our parents were calling us and we ran out of the house.

Another great time was when I called this kid named Pat Weinerman (I think) cocktail weenie dick. He proceded to punch me in the face and give me a shiner. I was eight or nine, and he was like 16. His dad used to come yell at us for playing in the trees at Sunkist Park and claimed that he planted them. One time, one of my friends took a leak from the tree, and the guy actually yelled out "I see you peeing." He had binoculars on. What a creep.

All this stuff happened because our parents didn't really give a fuck. They would send us out to play at like 10 AM and not care when we came home or anything. You just don't have that kind of freedom as kids today. Hell, we had an awesome tree fort where we kept baseball cards and old issues of Penthouse. What kid would have that today? We would bike to Brookdale and all over Brooklyn Park. We would ride our bikes like five miles to Central Park in Brooklyn Park so we could buy 49 cent Mello Yellos in the glass bottle and then jump off the big robot tower. Kids today will have no stories like this. They will be like, "I played so much freaking Pokemon, holy shit." I boo that.

No comments: