Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ice Baby, I Saw Your Girlfriend. She Was Eating Her Fingers Like They Were Just Another Meal

I saw at least 12 people in Starter jackets at work today. I swear that the Spring Lake Park/Blaine/Coon Rapids/triangle is where white trash goes to die. My dad said that all the hicks used to move out there in the 70s because they knew that no other races would go out there. I bet it's true. Little known fact: Champlin was called West Coon Rapids until the 1960s, or at least the part near Dayton. What a coincidence. Throw that into the pot and make it a white trash square.

I remember in high school hearing all the hick bastards talk shit about black people and how no "N------ drove snowmobiles or Chevy S-10s" every day at lunch from this fat ass named Rolly. I still hold a grudge against huge parts of Champlin and Dayton for the bullshit that I got for being from "Brooklyn Dark." Granted, some areas of my city are shit (Century Courts area, over by 63rd near New Hope, Osseo) but I still feel safer than I do at work. Especially now that I found out that there is a transient motel like two blocks from work. That shit is scary. One time at 2 AM two homeless fucks came banging on the window demanding to come in (after we closed) because they missed the last MTC. Fuck them. Also, some drunk dude came in last week and talked to us for two hours because his "old lady" left him. She caught him at some bar with a new lady I guess. Shit is scary. Where is the common sense switch in some people?

I have been innundated with white trash stupidity in the last two weeks. Seriously, where is the common sense? Or the general grooming habits of respectable society? Every day I see people with ratty hair, dirty hands and crooked brown teeth come in. I wouldn't usually write about this, but most of these people are rude as hell, obnoxious to a fault, and demanding. One actually slammed the door and yelled Jesus Christ when he found out we only had a half pound of the coffee he wanted. What the hell?

No comments: