Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work Sucks, I Know

I hate opening three days in a row. God, even three cups of coffee couldn't keep me awake today, as I read Rolling Stone and listened to the new Darkness album. I am also a bit pissed that there was no "My Name Is Earl" or "The Office" tonight due to the "Biggest Loser." I have a good friend who said once that he would like to give it to Caroline Rea (the host of said show). I won't name names, I swear. And I missed the new "Nip/Tuck" where Christian screws some fat chick with a paper bag on her head and the third partner in the clinic gets ass loved by a Marine. What an abusrd, great show.

School sucks, too. I need a beer, really bad. Too bad no Old Chicago this Thursday due to my working. I cannot wait until school is out for Holiday. I'm finna go apeshit, take the returning C.B.S. out for a belated birthday downtown and watch him do the retarded chicken dance all over the place.

Xbox 360=Overrated hype. I played King Kong and it was graphically beautiful, but it seemed like different song, same dance. Nothing like when the N64 and PSX came out back in the day. Moving to 3-D was an actual markable improvement over the SNES and the Genesis. I would kill for a game experience like Final Fantasy VII or Mario 64 from when I was 14. The lack of "Holy Shit, I can't believe that" is why I don't game like I used to. Shit, I would rather play Donkley Kong Jr. on ColecoVision or HERO on the Atari 2600 than some of the junk the next gen systems turn out. I like fun, not graphics.

And NHL 91 and Tecmo Bowl still kick most current sports games asses. Bo and Madano have dominated me far too much for me to not call them classics.

No comments: