Sunday, August 28, 2005

It's In The Way That You Use It

The V.M. Gays are on tonight, and they are really fucking stupid. Friggin Hillary Duff came out with her statutory buddy and said that he introduced her to AFI, Rancid and...MORRISSEY!! How fucking gay! I bet that she has never heard a Morrissey song, and either has that douche fuck from Good Charlotte. Lame. Fucking lame. And Nelly is wearing a Batman shirt?

I heard, on JACK tonight, "It's In The Way That You Use It" by Eric Clapton. I got super pumped. I don't like a whole lot of Clapton, but that song brings me back to my childhood, and my parents big tan Delta 88 that had a spring that stuck into your butt in the back seat. Also, I heard "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit, which brought me back to Junior year in high school when all I did was sit in my room and play Ape Escape and Civilization II. I was cool as shit.

No comments: