Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Can't Knock The Hustle For Real

WE FUCKING WON!!! A game won, without a forefit. We took the first game 14-12, with some stellar play by Nick Miller at second and a bunch of dingers by this ringer named Bill. Then we lost the second game 26-16. I tried to leg out a triple, but my visions of grandeur were quashed when the Allman Brothers looking third baseman tagged me out on my ass. So gay, but I got a few Ribbies and made a few decent plays at first. God, a win feels good. Kind of like sub-par sex.

The Cuts:
"Up On Cripple Creek" The Band
"If I Can't Change Your Mind" Sugar
"Dracula's Wedding" Andre 3000
"Step Into My Office" Belle and Sebastian

Oh, and tomorrow I have an interview with my district manager about a promotion. I am told it is merely a formality, so soon I will be getting a raise. More CDs, more food.

No comments: