Thursday, August 11, 2005

Givin' You The Business All Night Long

Sorry about the lack of update, but I have been busy with work and sleep and the whatnot. Lately I have been playing a lot of tennis (or 'nis as Jesse "Red" Lind called it) and some basketball. I also have been watching the "Arrested Development" Season 1 set my brother Zach bought. Fantastic purchase. Also decided to load up the ol' Ipod with some old favorites, and now I am up to over 5000 songs. Oh, and I bought Ted Leo and the Pharmacists (friggin excellent) The Dirtbombs B Sides and Rarities disc (also friggin excellent) and Spiritualized "Ladies and Gentleman, We Are Floating In Space"(haven't listened to it yet). All in all, not too interesting of a week.

Whats on it? The Cuts (for week ending 8/14/05):
"I'm Mad"-EPMD
"Raw Power"-Iggy and The Stooges
"First Day Of My Life"-Bright Eyes
"Mayonaise"-Smashing Pumpkins
"Fell On Black Days"-Soundgarden

I told you I was going old school, especially on the last two. Oh, and last night I had a dream that I was put into a jungle outpost to study nature. Then my dad yelled at my brother Aaron for buying some crappy album. He told him not to make the same mistakes that he did because he bought a Parliment album that sucked where "Bootsy was undoing George Clinton's bowtie" on the back cover.

No comments: