Sunday, August 14, 2005

Indian Outlaw, Part Cherokee and Choctaw

We won the second game of the tournament (over the CPHS jocks Bomb Squad) because they didn't show up. Then we got killed by a team of 40 year old Indian dudes. Oh well, Fall League starts tomorrow. Work today was really lame. I had to work the front desk for 2 1/2 hours because no one showed up. Working front desk is the equivalent of getting it in the tailpipe by Shaq, Tommy Lee and Milton Berle one after the other. Then, my lunch was interrupted by a page telling me to check the sauna because the Hmong family that bathes each other was sitting in there naked, according to some member. After asking the patriarch if they were indeed clothed, I went back to eating my sandwich. Alas, my appetite was ruined.

Songs of the day:
"Tears Of A Clown" The English Beat
"See A Little Light" Bob Mould
"So Here We Are" Bloc Party
"Little Sister" Queens Of The Stone Age

No comments: