Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Movin' On Up Now, Out Of the Darkness

I'm leaving the cocoon that is Brooklyn Park finally on Thursday. I'm pushing and expanding my boundaries all the way to...Memphis? No, I'm not Mott The Hoople. I'm moving to the lovely city of Fridley. Yep, a whole 15 minutes from my current abode. Oh well, a move is a move. I'm trading in the ghetto trash for white trash. I am still not sure how that's going to play out, but we will see. Also, Chris and Rob's Chicago Style Eatery is going to be mere blocks from my new apartment. I can gorge on cheesy beef and Maxwell Street Polishes until my arteries cannot take it anymore.


The Cuts:
"Never Going Back Again" Fleetwood Mac
"I Want To Break Free" Queen
"Message In A Bottle" The Police
"Radiation Vibe" Fountains Of Wayne
"We Used To Vacation" Cold War Kids

No comments: