Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baby, You Can Drive My Car

The citizens of Brooklyn Park drive like a 5 year old mentally retarded boy named Toddy. I nearly got into three accidents today, and it took almost a half hour to get from my house to I-94. I can't believe how stupid people are. And to top it all off, I had to swerve to avoid a bumper in the middle of the enterance to Douglas Drive. It was like my little own personal Arc D'Triumpfe.

Another freaking homeless person/hooker in my driveway today. As I was getting ready to leave for work around 6, some dude came up to me and offered to shovel my driveway. I'm sure he didn't want any monetary compensation. Maybe he was trying to pay it forward or something. Brooklyn Park is starting to become North Minneapolis day by day.

Why do Minnesotans love mayonaise? I hate that shit to the Nth degree. One of the dudes in my "ad agency" for school (Four Guys, A Girl And An Ad Agency) pointed out how if you offer a Minnesotan a chili dog and a regular hot dog for the same price, they will choose the regular hot dog at least half of the time. Personally, I would eat the chili dog. I hate mild. I don't think I've even had mayo in about five years. That shit has the mouthfeel of Crisco and half the taste.

The Cuts!
"Start Choppin" Dinosuar Jr.
"Live Wire" Motley Crue
"Cold Gin (Live)" KISS
"Rawhide" Link Wray
"Ain't Nothin Ta Fuck Wit" Wu-Tang
"Kim The Waitress" Material Issue
"So Far Away" Dire Straits
"Smile" Lily Allen

No comments: